Great Opportunities for Enthusiastic and Committed Class Teachers, NQTs and Middle & Senior Leaders
Start dates include April and September 2020 or earlier if possible.
If you would like an informal discussion about the Trust please contact the headteacher on the number below.
Lime Trust is a growing multi academy trust taking a group of primary schools to new standards of excellence by putting children first. The Trust is creating a sustainable group of high-performing schools that improve life chances, trusted and respected in their communities. We share common approaches across the Trust and prioritise great leadership to create positive work environments with strong levels of experienced professional support. That means that when you work a Lime Trust academy you will be part of a confident team that works collaboratively to build a capacity-rich school. We believe in nurturing talent and developing leaders, so opportunities to progress are very good.
“At the Lime Trust we believe that the key to any school’s success is to be outward facing and continuously looking for ways to become brilliant.”
We are an expanding, pioneering and values-driven trust that believes in building capacity and expertise from within to make sure that we provide an outstanding service and excellent value to schools within our Trust and as part of our school to school support programme.
We would like to hear from you, if you:
- Wish to join a dynamic team;
- Are an excellent practitioner and have a passion for learning;
- Thrive on challenge;
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice;
- Are an ambitious teacher and have a commitment to continued professional learning;
The successful applicants will have:
- A positive can-do attitude;
- A commitment to driving standards of performance;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Resilience, humour and a sense of moral purpose;
- Competitive salary
- minimum of M2 for NQTs with the opportunity to begin at the end of the summer term;
- Apple Ipad;
- A Trust central team who are committed to the successful future of all staff;
- A supportive working environment where talents are valued and nurtured;
- Opportunities to develop and a commitment to continuing professional learning;
- A great NQT training programme for newly qualified staff.
Please call the school to speak with the headteacher to find out more about specific job opportunities
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
The Lime Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Current Vacancies -